Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michal Hlaváč <mi...@hlavki.eu> on 2018/12/18 12:22:20 UTC

missing requirement osgi.ee and JDK 11

Hi,

I tried to migrate my application based on karaf 4.2.1 to JDK 11. Last
problem is that feature verification using maven-karaf-plugin fails
with:
missing requirement
[camp.xit.legand.search.analytics-user-clicks/1.1.1.SNAPSHOT] osgi.ee;
filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=11))"

I found workaround which disable osgi.ee requirement:
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
    <version>4.1.0</version>
    <configuration>
        <instructions>
            <_noee>true</_noee>
        </instructions>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

But I am not sure it this is correct way to handle this problem. I
also tried karaf 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT but problem still persists.

thank you, Miso

Re: missing requirement osgi.ee and JDK 11

Posted by cvdenzen <ca...@vandenzen.nl>.
Hello Jean-Baptiste,

I encountered the same problem but I don't understand how to implement the
proposed solution(s).
1. The solution with a plugin
2. The solution with <javase>11</javase>

Which one is the right one?
And where (in what file, in what xml-element/xpath) do I have to add this?

Thank you!
Carl van Denzen

Re: missing requirement osgi.ee and JDK 11

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, that's it.

Good it works ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: missing requirement osgi.ee and JDK 11

Posted by Michal Hlaváč <mi...@hlavki.eu>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Michal,

did you set the java.ee property in the plugin configuration (for the
verify mojo) ?

Regards
JB

--