Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Emil.I" <ia...@primus.ca> on 2007/06/20 20:02:59 UTC

action mappings

Hello,
I got an exception that my action mappings cannot be located... eg.
namespace /program
action name viewInvoices. - [UNKNOWN LOCATION] ... etc.
so i gave my action an incorrect name eg. (viewInvoice)
and guess what my action was suddenly located, even tough I triple checked
that the
<s:url action="viewInvoices"/>

then I changed the action name to viewInvoicess - that also worked
and only then,  when I switched to my original viewInvoices in program.xml
my action mappings became locatable.

Can anyone explain this phenomenon ?

Cheers.
:)