Posted to commits@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/07 15:57:35 UTC

[Velocity Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredByVelocity" by PhilipGrunikiewicz

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredByVelocity" page has been changed by PhilipGrunikiewicz:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/PoweredByVelocity?action=diff&rev1=80&rev2=81

  == Velocity Powered Websites ==
  This is a list of public web sites that are created using Velocity. This, of course, is by no means a complete listing of all of the Velocity powered websites.
  ||<tablewidth="100%">'''URL''' ||'''Description''' ||<25%>'''Created By''' ||
+ ||[[http://www.icecreamwear.com|www.icecreamwear.com]] ||ice cream athletics uses Velocity templates to generate all its automated emails. ||[[http://www.icecreamwear.com|Personalized Yoga and Fitness clothing for Women - ice cream]] ||
  ||https://advisor.dynamic.ca/ ||The Dynamic Advisor Site is a website for professional financial advisors. Velocity powers all content-related pages as part of the CMS. The Dynamic Advisor Site has already garnered awards from Dalbar as the "best advisor site in Canada." ||https://advisor.dynanmic.ca ||
  ||http://www.openedit.org/showcase/ ||10 nice looking Velocity powered web sites that are all built and maintained with the free OpenEdit content management system.Each page is dynamic, fast loading and search engine friendly. ||http://www.openedit.org ||
  ||[[http://www.JiansNet.com|www.JiansNet.com]] ||JiansNet is a platform for searching and sharing information. With our cutting edge search technology and a growing user base, we let you search and share information easily. JiansNet even includes the Velocity questions and answers! ||[[http://www.JiansNet.com|JiansNet]] ||