Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joao Batistella <jo...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2004/03/17 15:57:51 UTC

SSLEXT

Hello.

I'm now using the SSLEXT for struts (following some advices frm the list).

Now I have my login action protected by HTTPS, but I want the user, after
login, being forward to the main page of the application using HTTP
protocol. Is this possible? Or I can only change the protocol in diferrente
requests?

Thanks,
JP

RE: SSLEXT

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Use the <sslext:pageScheme secure="false"/> on the main page.
This should switch it back to HTTP.

robert