Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vivienne Griffith <vi...@calleo.com> on 2001/02/09 10:53:55 UTC

c2 - enabling ouput escaping

Hello,

Enabling output escaping does not seem to work in C2 - see simple example
attached. Is this a problem with
the serializer ignoring the output escaping or am I doing something wrong?
Default transformer and html serializer
are used.

Thanks,
Vivienne

**********
Calleo UK Ltd	Tel: 020-72642052
Vivienne Griffith	Fax: 020-72642064
vivienne.griffith@calleo.com
150 Minories
London	www.calleo.com
EC3N 1LS
**********
are not the addressee indicated in
this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind.
relate to the official business of my firm
shall be understood as neither given nor indorsed by it.

Re: c2 - enabling ouput escaping

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Vivienne Griffith wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Enabling output escaping does not seem to work in C2 - see simple example
> attached. Is this a problem with
> the serializer ignoring the output escaping or am I doing something wrong?
> Default transformer and html serializer
> are used.

You probably want to do the XML serializer then.  HTML serializer does
some reformatting and optimization of the code.