Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 00:18:10 UTC

Please take a look at

Folks,

Please take a look at http://280atlas.com/

Who has interest in building the ESME GUI with this tool?

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp

Re: Please take a look at

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
I agree with David.
If Altas really is as good as it looks like, I think we should check
out the option of switching from jQuery to Cappuccino.

I think we need to clarify David's question about using non-open tools
in Apache-hosted projects first though.

/Anne

Re: Please take a look at

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.