Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by vikas kumar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 12:53:24 UTC

TF & IDF values for a search term

Hi All,

I am working on latest Lucene API. I want the TF & IDF values for a search
term explicitly to move.

Can anybody suggest which class/method can provide me that?

I went through Similarity, Explanation and Score classes but didn’t find
found any method which can return the TF or IDF as integers.

Regards

Vikas

Re: TF & IDF values for a search term

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.