Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2003/06/27 03:00:22 UTC

unsubscribe (Was: residuals of MIME type bug ?)

yachting heritage <co...@yachting-heritage.com> wrote:
> how could we avoid to received your bloody mail ?

I had sent direct email to this person when they first
whined, and Nicola Ken also replied on-list. It seems
that they made no effort. I am now trying my moderator
powers to do it.

--David

Re: unsubscribe (Was: residuals of MIME type bug ?)

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
David Crossley wrote:
> yachting heritage <co...@yachting-heritage.com> wrote:
> > how could we avoid to received your bloody mail ?
>
> I had sent direct email to this person when they first
> whined, and Nicola Ken also replied on-list. It seems
> that they made no effort. I am now trying my moderator
> powers to do it.

Woops, sorry i just saw Steven's reply from yesterday.
My bad email filters had channelled some of my forrest
email into cocoon-dev folder (with that Cc mess).

Anyway, that user has now been cast adrift.

--David