Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marc de Palol <ma...@bsc.es> on 2007/08/02 11:21:00 UTC

Addressig configuration at server's side

Hello all,

I'm running a client/server with axis2 on both sides. I'm using the
Addressing module, so the WS-Addressing is on.

For some reasons I need to use the old version of the Addressing
specification. In the client side I've modified it to be something like:

org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION,
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingConstants.Submission.WSA_NAMESPACE

my question is now, how do I force the axis2 server to answer in this
same version? or is it done automatically?

I've been looking through the documentation about this kind of
configuration, but I've not been able to find any options for the
addressing in the server side.

Thanks in advance,

--
Marc de Palol Martínez

BSC-CNS
Barcelona Supercomputing Center
Centro Nacional de Supercomputación
e-mail: marc.depalol@bsc.es
phone : +34-93 4137946

Re: Addressig configuration at server's side

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hello Marc,

If you send a request using the Submission version of WS-Addressing then
the response will automatically use the Submission version as well.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Marc de Palol <ma...@bsc.es> wrote on 02/08/2007 10:21:00:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm running a client/server with axis2 on both sides. I'm using the
> Addressing module, so the WS-Addressing is on.
>
> For some reasons I need to use the old version of the Addressing
> specification. In the client side I've modified it to be something like:
>
> org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION,
> org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingConstants.Submission.WSA_NAMESPACE
>
> my question is now, how do I force the axis2 server to answer in this
> same version? or is it done automatically?
>
> I've been looking through the documentation about this kind of
> configuration, but I've not been able to find any options for the
> addressing in the server side.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Marc de Palol Martínez