Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/01 16:54:49 UTC

Re: Next Community Meeting?

I can't find the information to connect... :-(

Re: Next Community Meeting?

Posted by Yiming Zang <yz...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
I'll finish the design of BK lifecycle management soon and will publish to
the proposal in the wiki once it's done. It's currently pretty simple and
it might be limited to solve some Twitter specific problems. I'm trying my
best to make it general, so I really wish the community could share the
different thoughts and ideas together.

Re: Next Community Meeting?

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sijie. I missed the BK lifecycle discussion. We are dealing with
this issue too. Will be very interested in seeing details from Yiming.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 8:01 AM Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> wrote:

> Sorry for being late on sending meeting notes. I just updated the wiki
> page.
>

> Thanks Jia for giving an awesome introduction on the bookkeeper DCOS
>
> package. Thanks Yiming for giving an introduction about the new proposal
>
> about bookkeeper lifecycle management.
>

> Please checkout the meeting notes in the below link.
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2016-12-01+Meeting+notes
>

> - Sijie
>

> On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Sijie,
>
> > Seems the meeting notes of this time is not updated.
>

> > Thanks.
>
> > -Jia
>

> > On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 1:11 AM, Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> wrote:
>

> > > My bad. I should send the link with the reminder.
>

> > > All the information about community meeting is under
>
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/
>
> > Community+Meetings
>

> > > - Sijie

> > > jujjuri@gmail.com>