Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sarah Touati <Sa...@edina.co.uk> on 2006/05/15 16:44:05 UTC

commandLinks - javascript errors

Hello,

I am new to JSF and have been unable to get commandLinks to work at all
- they simply produce javascript errors. I was using Sun RI and am now
using the MyFaces tomahawk extension along with that. I am using Tomcat
5.5.9.

I have tried placing commandLinks within a dataTable, within a dataList,
and on their own (but within a form). I have tried using simple
hard-coded strings for the action and the output text but they still
don't work. I have gotten around this in one case by using commandButton
instead, but would like to be able to use the links.

Has anyone got any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

--- Disclaimer ---

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a Director of Edina Software, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately.

Re: commandLinks - javascript errors

Posted by Nicolas GENSOLLEN <ng...@seii.fr>.
Thank you

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
You should have this in your web.xml:

    <!-- Extensions Filter -->
    <filter>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
            <param-value>100m</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
            <param-value>100k</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.