Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Simon Stewart <sm...@lateral.net> on 2002/07/04 03:31:27 UTC

JTC docs path --- root readme

If I get this wrong, then I fully expect people to point out my
mistakes. Not sure whether you guys prefer multiple tiny email or ones
like this.... In any case, attached are a number of diffs that I've
made against the latest CVS version of jakarta-tomcat-connectors in a
bid to try and improve the documentation.

If someone lets me know where the files created by the build process
(both java and native) need to go for jk2 I'll happily knock up an
install and install-native target.... I suspect
${catalina.home}/server/lib for most of them, but what about jkjni.so?

Regards,

Simon

--
Beware of programmers carrying screwdrivers!