Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vandermi Joao da Silva <Va...@BenQ.com> on 2006/05/17 23:34:56 UTC

J2me maven plugin

I have a  maven2 project using J2me,  but I do not to make preverify in my .jar.
Then,  the jar not work in my device.
 Somebody can help me?
Is there some plugin for J2ME?
If that exist plugin ,is possible create a file jad to project J2me?
I see one plugin in mojo site but the URL is down.

Best Regards

Vandermi Silva
R&D MAO - Core Engines

BenQ Eletroeletrônica Ltda.

TEL +55(92) 2127-8015
Mobile: +55(92) 8125-2248
FAX +55(92) 2127-8102
vandermi.silva@benq.com
www.BenQMobile.com
Av. Djalma Batista, 536 - São Geraldo

Manaus-AM
Brasil

Re: J2me maven plugin

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
most probably by using profiles. You would add plugin configurations
for different devices and then do a specific binary by activating a
certain profiles.

AFAIK what the netbeans j2me projects do is just about that. I've done
some basic evaluation of this nb project type to figure out if similar
results could be achieved using maven. My idea is that yes, it's
possible but one still won't get any UI support in netbeans for that
as the mobility pack doesn't expose any APIs that maven projects could
plug into. At that point I stopped caring, I don't do any j2me
development anyway, was researching for future features of mevenide
module for netbeans.

Regards

Milos

PS: is you get something working that's a maven equivalent to the
netbeans mobility projects, please let me know. it would be
interesting to show such setup to the netbeans mobility people.

Re: J2me maven plugin

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.

Re: J2me maven plugin

Posted by Frank Seidinger <fs...@frank-seidinger.de>.