Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by krish3203 <bg...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 16:40:05 UTC

Jmeter and badboy integration

I am using badboy software to integrate with Jmeter for generating
performance scripts. While performing  playback badboy is not able to
recognize few components in my application (Ajax , swings , jsp , servlets).
Could any one let me know how to make the badboy recognize these components.

Re: Jmeter and badboy integration

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You will have to take that up with the Badboy authors.