Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2013/03/28 19:17:16 UTC

Need distro directory

Can someone create

	/www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/curator

for us?

Re: Need distro directory

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Nope. My tickets don't seem to get any traction until you comment on them ;)

Re: Need distro directory

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>wrote:

> Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant staging first. I thought that I had to
> stage the potential release before a vote. Or do I get the vote first? The
> docs are hard to follow.
>
> -JZ

For staging, you just upload for your people.apache.org account under the
public_html folder, that will give us access via
people.apache.org/~randgalt/xxx

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende