Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/21 20:38:20 UTC

Re: Request to add Lucene/Solr Revolution on the calendar

Tim,

Further to my earlier email regarding not being able to access the calendar, can you please add this event to the calendar? (As well as granting access to the calendar for me!)

Thank you so much!!

~M

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Tim and Nick.  I'm not sure what happened the first go-round, but I have access now!! Yippee!!

Hi Meg, Hi Elizabeth (how are you doing and the lil baby?!?!!!):  I apologize for the delay in getting this on the calendar, and I thank you for your patience while we sorted out the technical issues! You'll be pleased to know that it is now on the calendar.  Hey, did my invite get lost in the spam filter?!?! :)

Thanks and have a great day!!

~M