Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kruse, Matt" <MK...@aquent.com> on 2003/06/02 16:33:48 UTC

RE: switch between selects

> I'd like to allow a user to select items using a kind of
> "switch lists".
> Do you know how to perform this using Struts ?
> Or maybe another method ?

Unless you want to go back to the server with each click of 'add' and
'delete' etc (not recommended) you'll need to use JavaScript.
I have a library which allows you to do exactly what you're asking for:
http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/optiontransfer/

Hope that helps,

Matt Kruse

Re: switch between selects

Posted by Ionel Gardais <io...@geomath.fr>.
Hi,

Yeah thanks, look like what I want to do.

Is it possible to integrate this with struts ?
I mean to have the left list items retrieved from a bean (using a
jsp:useBean) and the right list pointing to a form field using

thanks,
ionel

--
- fetchez la vache