Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Randal L. Schwartz" <me...@stonehenge.com> on 2001/09/05 08:18:20 UTC

Re: Shared memory caching revisited (was "it's supposed to SHARE it, not make more!")

Christian> I haven't announced it on other forums (yet). (I think it's
Christian> more of a working version yet that needs feedback and some
Christian> work to make it generally useable (i.e. under
Christian> mod_perl). Which forum should I post on?)

If you put it on the CPAN with a version number below 1, that's
usually a clue that it's still alpha or beta.  Then you can announce
it through the normal module announcement structures.

If you hide it, I'm sure not installing it.

<me...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>