Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/25 16:47:22 UTC

Jetspeed2 and MyFaces

Hi guys!

Somebody got myfaces portlets working on jetspeed2? The
portals-bridges-jsf-1.0.jar is required?

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: Jetspeed2 and MyFaces

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
I could get the portlet rendered, but i could'n call the method in bean and
the bean is properly registered. Do u use facelets in your portlets?

Re: Jetspeed2 and MyFaces

Posted by David Chandler <tu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have myFaces and facelets working with Jetspeed2.

You don't need portals-bridges, just MyFacesGenericPortlet. You may want to
extend it to do any special processing for your app, then register it in
portal.xml, i.e.

<portlet-class>com.whoever.ClassThatExtendsMyFacesGenericPortlet</
portlet-class>

Also, you need FaceletPortletViewHandler, which you can find under the
contrib section at facelets.dev.java.net.

/dmc
JSF Trainer in Atlanta
http://turbomanage.blogspot.com/