Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by xhumy <xh...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2011/09/15 13:21:04 UTC

ode code modification to keep track of a process during runtime

Hello,
I am looking for the class that keeps control of a bpel process execution.
I want to be able to send messages when a new process is running and when it
finishes its execution.

Is it possible??

Thanks  in advance :)

Re: ode code modification to keep track of a process during runtime

Posted by xhumy <xh...@yahoo.com.mx>.
I will have a look.
Thank you

Posted by Gary Brown <ga...@pi4tech.com>.