Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/03/28 05:03:41 UTC

[vote] Jesse McConnell as a Maven Plugins committer

Hi,

I think we all agree we need more keen people helping out with plugins!

Jesse has been contributing on the users list and mojo project for some
time, and has recently contributed several patches to the Apache Maven
plugins, tests for the clean, compiler and jar plugins, and contributed
a plugin testing harness.

I'd like to propose we give him commit access.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Cheers,
Brett

[result] Re: [vote] Jesse McConnell as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Jesse!

+1: John, Carlos, Lukas, Vincent M, Vincent S, Edwin, Stephane,
Emmanuel, Kenney, Arnaud, Fabrizio, Brian

non-binding +1: Prasad, Brian K. Wallace

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
+1

^_^

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 3/28/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think we all agree we need more keen people helping out with plugins!
>
> Jesse has been contributing on the users list and mojo project for some
> time, and has recently contributed several patches to the Apache Maven
> plugins, tests for the clean, compiler and jar plugins, and contributed
> a plugin testing harness.
>
> I'd like to propose we give him commit access.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

.::You're welcome ::.

Re: [vote] Jesse McConnell as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
+1!!

Jesse's a welcome addition, in my view. The expertise he's shown in
hacking out a testing harness for Maven plugins alone makes him worth
his weight in gold. :-)

Thanks for proposing this, Brett.

-john

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
For what its worth, I'd like to vote a +1 for this proposal. To add to
the list of things that Brett mentioned, Jesse also helps out people
on the #maven channel. He not only answers questions but creates
patches for test/debug purposes when things don't work like they
should.

[ X ] +1

Cheers
Prasad.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Brett Porter wrote:

Definitely +1 from me!

-- Kenney

> Hi,
>
> I think we all agree we need more keen people helping out with plugins!
>
> Jesse has been contributing on the users list and mojo project for some
> time, and has recently contributed several patches to the Apache Maven
> plugins, tests for the clean, compiler and jar plugins, and contributed
> a plugin testing harness.
>
> I'd like to propose we give him commit access.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key

Re: [vote] Jesse McConnell as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
+1

On 3/28/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we all agree we need more keen people helping out with plugins!
>
> Jesse has been contributing on the users list and mojo project for some
> time, and has recently contributed several patches to the Apache Maven
> plugins, tests for the clean, compiler and jar plugins, and contributed
> a plugin testing harness.
>
> I'd like to propose we give him commit access.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Re: [vote] Jesse McConnell as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@apache.org>.
+1

fabrizio

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: [vote] Jesse McConnell as a Maven Plugins committer

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Big +1, I thought Jesse was already a committer!

-Vincent