Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Mihael Schmidt <ms...@sgbs.de> on 2013/02/14 09:51:00 UTC

Different port than 8080

Hi,

i need to run Apache ACE on a different port than 8080. Where do I have
to make the changes?

platform.properties : -Dorg.osgi.service.http.port=8080 ?
conf/org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin.cfg : aceHost = http://localhost:8080/?

We already have an obr for our bundles. Can I use this obr directly or
does ACE need an extra obr for itself? If I can use it where do I
configure it? conf/org.apache.ace.webui.vaadin.cfg?

Thanx in advance.

Mihael

--

Schulz Gebäudeservice GmbH & Co. KG