Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Hans-Werner Friedemann <h-...@vds-herzberg.de> on 2010/10/08 09:31:57 UTC

Enable function

Hi @ all

can you tell me something about enabling special log-functions for my
spamd.log!?
I want to see the sender, receiver an the subject of every incoming an
scanned eMail!

Thanks for your Help!

Re: Enable function

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010, Hans-Werner Friedemann wrote:

> can you tell me something about enabling special log-functions for my
> spamd.log!?
> I want to see the sender, receiver an the subject of every incoming an
> scanned eMail!

Depending on your MTA that may all already be logged. Take a look in
/var/log/maillog. You may need to associate several lines from the log.

This has also been covered before, please search the list archives.

   Men by their constitutions are naturally divided in to two parties:
   1. Those who fear and distrust the people and wish to draw all
   powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who
   identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them,
   cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not
   the most wise, depository of the public interests.
                                                   -- Thomas Jefferson
  70 days until TRON Legacy