Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Weiqing Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/05 15:16:14 UTC

"core/sqf/src/tm/tools/pwd." is not valid filename in Windows

In order to maintain the win-odbc code, we need clone the code in the
windows platform. But there si always an error because this file name is
not valid in the windows system.

It looks it's a C++ source code file. Does anyone who knows the use of this
file can rename it.

Best Regards,
Weiqing Xu

RE: "core/sqf/src/tm/tools/pwd." is not valid filename in Windows

Posted by Sean Broeder <se...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Weiqing,
It looks as though this is used for printing various tm and transaction
states.  You should have no problems in renaming the file for compilation.

Regards,
Sean