Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Charan <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/18 05:34:39 UTC

SVN 1.4.6 support exit codes

Hi,

does SVN support exit codes. Suppose if I use "svn merge" in my shell
script, will svn be able to return exit code "0" if the merge is successful.

Thanks,
Charan

Re: SVN 1.4.6 support exit codes

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>.

> does SVN support exit codes. Suppose if I use "svn merge" in my shell script, will svn be able to return exit code "0" if the merge is successful.

Yes, Subversion's exit codes conform to Unix standards in that regard.  All this time waiting around and you could had just run a simple test to get the answer.

Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>
http://www.thoughtspark.org

Re: SVN 1.4.6 support exit codes

Posted by Charan <ch...@gmail.com>.