Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marc Dugger <md...@sunsetdirect.com> on 2003/06/27 22:47:19 UTC

torque:jdbc

The goal "torque:jdbc" is having problems finding my JDBC driver.  I've
peeked at the plugin.jelly for Torque and it's simply trying to load the
driver using Class.forName() instead of accepting a nested classpath
reference from the Ant task invocation.  I have the following in my
project.xml:

<dependency>
        <id>opta2k</id>
        <jar>Opta2000.jar</jar>
        <properties>
            <classloader>root</classloader>
            <classloader>root.maven</classloader>
        </properties>
    </dependency>

.so I'm not sure what classpath it needs to be in to be found.  Has
anyone had a similar problem?