Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 03:27:01 UTC

Apache infrastructure has been set up.

Infra has created our infrastructure
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3754).
JIRA is now up at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA.
Subversion (rw access) is available here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka

We can start the initial code drop.

Of note: if we plan to migrate the issues from the old Kafka JIRA, we
need to do so before new issues are created on the Apache JIRA, or the
migration will wipe out the new issues
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3764?focusedCommentId=13062174&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13062174).

Re: Apache infrastructure has been set up.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Close and re-open issue fixes the problem.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.