Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by John Langley <Jo...@mathworks.com> on 2010/07/26 17:47:02 UTC

importing jackrabbit 2.1 source into eclipse

I'm trying to import the jackrabbit 2.1 src into eclipse helios and
running into a number of problems.
I've tried both eclipse IDE plugins (Sonos and IAM/Q) for maven and the
maven plugin eclipse:eclipse. They all seem to have the same set of
problems.

The first one I'd like to address is the problem whose error message
is:

"(aggregate*,index-rule*)".	Location: indexing-configuration.xml
Problem Type: line 3	XML Problem

A very similar (and probably related) error is:
Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
"configuration".
Location: indexing_config1.xml
Problem Type: line 20	XML Problem

Thanks to any eclipse based developers who can describe a solution.

-- Langley

Re: importing jackrabbit 2.1 source into eclipse

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
These errors have nothing to do with Eclipse or Maven. These XML files
are just not valid.

Since these don't impact Jackrabbit at runtime, you are free to ignore
them. Alternatively, if you want to submit patches to fix them, I'm sure
they would be accepted. The first one should be trivial to fix.

Justin