Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2008/02/15 06:50:29 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Torque 3.3-RC3 as Torque 3.3

Voting has closed.  The following votes were cast:

+1: Five binding and one non-binding votes:

    * Thomas Fischer (pre-recorded vote)
    * Scott Eade
    * Augustin Vidovic (non-binding)
    * Thomas Vandahl
    * Jeffrey Brekke
    * Greg Monroe

0: None
-1: None

The Torque community has voted to release Torque 3.3 based on Torque
3.3-RC3.

The next step will be for our Release Manager, Thomas V., to proceed
with the release.  I trust that Thomas will shout out if any help is
required.

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Scott