Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org> on 2009/04/28 22:02:08 UTC

attachments from old revisions and standalone API

Hi, I'm wondering about the behavior of the standalone attachment API
w.r.t. old/conflict document revisions.  Currently, the GET handler
for attachments completely ignores the rev query-string parameter.
That seems like a mistake to me.  In fact, the replicator relies on
the ability to retrieve attachments from conflict revisions using the
standalone URL, so I guess its broken :-P

I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-337 and
attached a patch to the ticket for review.  Cheers,

Adam