Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com> on 2020/02/02 19:48:18 UTC

Table not found error while executing sql fields query API

Hi ,

  We are doing a POC on using the Ignite in-memory capabilities for our
application and as a part of this
  we are trying to load the data from one of the Oracle Tables to ignite
cache using
  CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory.

   I specified properties like  cache configuration,cache name,key type ,
value type ,cache store
   factory,data source bean,Query Entities and JDBC Types in the bean file.

   For example the cache name specified in Bean file is
"ProductDetailsCache" and the Key is of
   type corresponding to Custom  class "ProductKey", value is of type
corresponding to Custom  POJO
   class "ProductDetails".

   I am able to load the data into cache and  also able to retrieve the data
in cache using get method
   corresponding to Key-Value API. But when i am trying to retrieve the data
using sql fields query API, i
  am facing an error like "Table Not found".Following are the 2 ways in
which the SQL Query string is
  passed to Sql Fields Query API.

   "select * from ProductDetails limit 10"

     or
  "select * from ProductDetailsCache.\"ProductDetails\" limit 10"

   Can you please help me in resolving this issue by letting me know where
exactly i am going
  wrong.

Re: Table not found error while executing sql fields query API

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Please show full configuration of your caches. It is possible that you have
configured cache store but did not configure any indexing.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вс, 2 февр. 2020 г. в 22:48, nithin91 <