Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by hima bindu <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/02 01:59:07 UTC

Unable to build Oozie on Hbase 0.98.3

Hi Team,

I have installed following hadoop family concepts and tried to build Oozie
4.0.1 on Hbase 0.98.3 but by default Oozie was built on 0.94.2. Please
guide me on steps to build oozie on following Hbase version.

hadoop 1.2.1
hbase 0.98.3
pig 0.12.1
sqoop 1.4.4
hive 0.13.1
derby 10.10.2.0
zookeeper 3.4.6

Your help is highly appreciated and I am new to hadoop concepts. Please
guide me on details steps to configure the same.

Oozie build distribution log file is attached here for your reference.

--

*Warm RegardsB.Hima Bindu*

Re: Unable to build Oozie on Hbase 0.98.3

Posted by hima bindu <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted, Esteban, Nick for your quick and prompt responses.

I will upgrade hadoop 2 or downgrade my hbase to 0.94 then keep you posted
my results.

Thanks
Bindu

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Hello Hima,

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Your maven output says "build success" at the end.

Anyway, this is more of an Oozie list question than HBase. 0.94 and 0.98
have some API incompatibilities, so Oozie will need to address those in its
own code.

-n

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
In hbaselibs directory of oozie, I only found hbase-0.94

hbase 0.96+ has been modularized (w.r.t. maven)

Looks like a new directory should be created under hbaselibs for hbase 0.96+

Cheers