Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefan Faist <st...@hmi-informatik.de> on 2001/07/11 10:13:44 UTC

Create and Edit, fill out fields or not

Hi,
I have a JSP-site with fields to fill out and the same site to show me the
fields, like the registration.jsp in the struts example.

I want to do the same, but how can I fill out the fields? The titel is easy
to create with the logic:equal tag but with the other fields I have a
problem.

Please help me !!

Stefan

hmi-Informatik GmbH
Zettachring 6 - D-70567 Stuttgart
E-Mail: stefan.faist@hmi-informatik.de
http://www.hmi-informatik.de

Re: Create and Edit, fill out fields or not

Posted by suhas <su...@techmas.hcltech.com>.
check editRegistrationAction and SaveRegistration in the examples that comes
with struts
Wht is the problem in creating the fields !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suhas