Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/11 01:35:05 UTC

Pluto 1.1.0-alpha1 Test Build Available

I have built and made available pluto-1.1.0-alpha1.  I'm also working
on getting it uploaded to the maven2 repo.

I have made available the following releases:

1) pluto-container - the container and dependencies
2) pluto-ant-tasks - ant tasks for working with pluto outside of a
maven environment
3) pluto-portal - bundled with tomcat.

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/portals/pluto/v1.1.0-alpha1/

The rest of the subprojects are best retrieved using maven.  Once in
the repo, the maven plugin can be used to install the portal,
assemble, and publish portlets.  If other projects are needed
explicitly, we can adjust for future builds.

Please begin to test these distributions.

Source for this distribution is available at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/

David

Re: Pluto 1.1.0-alpha1 Test Build Available

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
Hi David,

The binary alpha1 distibution has problems with the deployment of the
testpublish context. This was corrected by changing the value of the
docBase attribute in the Context element of the config file
to..\PlutoDomain\pluto-testsuite-1.1.0-alpha1.war.

What is the reason for the testpublish Context?

BTW, good luck with your talk today!

Also, please send us a summary on what went on portals-wize at ApacheCon
at the end of the week.

TIA
/Craig

"David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>
Sent by: "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@gmail.com>
12/11/2005 06:28 PM
Please respond to
pluto-dev@portals.apache.org

pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Pluto 1.1.0-alpha1 Test Build Available

There appears to be an error in a couple of the manifest files created
from maven during the creation of the distributions.  This is a know
maven issue with a workaround. . .I will begin to work on creating new
distributions.

David

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.