Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2018/04/12 06:23:00 UTC

Deadline for submitting Geode talk proposal at SpringOne Platform - April 15th!

Hello Geode community:

The deadline for submitting a Geode session proposal at the SpringOne
Platform conference, April 15th, is approaching fast. It would be great to
see some session proposals from you. We had such a great showing at the Geode
Day at S1P last year
<https://content.pivotal.io/geode-at-springone-platform-2017?utm_source=pivotal-email&utm_medium=email-link&utm_campaign=s1p-geode-q118&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT0dZMU5qSTBZMkl5WldSbCIsInQiOiI4XC9EUVpkQjF6Y0tqdWJPMXA3bDRhakY1RDB5WGtSUHEwSlJZeVFyXC9GQkdnaldRMmprVitmRmRXWDBJK1wvclhLTFhHU3hOOE5sVmVmNm1WclFMTlRPU0lkSHoxeng2K25RQUFMZW04MFcyTHV1XC9oSkI2eGRHdUFXUll0NjRad00ifQ%3D%3D>.
Let's make sure this year is even better. Here is some useful information.

   - Conference: SpringOne Platform <https://springoneplatform.io/>, Sept
   24-27, Washington D.C.
   - Call-for-proposals closes on April 15th. Submit a proposal
   <http://info.pivotal.io/E0C0I2GbUCC0A0ZJ2k0ZN0B>. The submission process
   is really easy, requiring little more than 1-2 paragraphs describing what
   your talk is about.

If you're not interested in presenting, but would like to attend, you can
register here <http://info.pivotal.io/idkI0AUBGEN00C020CZ2J0Z> -  use the
following discount code to get $100 off a conference pass:
*Attendee_Geode_100*.

We look forward to you joining us this fall!

Regards
Jag