Posted to commits@gump.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/05/10 17:11:01 UTC

[Gump Wiki] Update of "CevijySokone" by CevijySokone

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The "CevijySokone" page has been changed by CevijySokone.
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/CevijySokone

New page:
ufejwozkvhclynjfpizsxrigeorfazruewd

Re: [Gump Wiki] Update of "CevijySokone" by CevijySokone

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On May 10, 2010, at 8:45 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On 2010-05-10, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm not looking forward to deleting hundreds of nonsense pages when I
>> come back.
>
> or seeing that anybody else had to do it.  Sorry for sounding like an
> idiot.

It's actually been quiet since infra turned off page creation this morning.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org

Re: [Gump Wiki] Update of "CevijySokone" by CevijySokone

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-05-10, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm not looking forward to deleting hundreds of nonsense pages when I
> come back.

or seeing that anybody else had to do it.  Sorry for sounding like an
idiot.

Stefan

Re: [Gump Wiki] Update of "CevijySokone" by CevijySokone

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-05-10, Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org> wrote:

> Shall we just close this abomination for business until we have a
> legitimate change to make?

+1

I think the goal is to add attachments - that has happened three or four
times today when the page was alive long enough.  Joe has disabled
attachments so we stand a certain chance that it'll stop.

OTOH I've deleted 20-30 pages over the past few hours and will go
offline - Java Weenie User Group - in a few minutes.  I'm not looking

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.