Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Renaud Richardet <re...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/27 19:26:14 UTC

create html annotation viewer from CAS

Hello,

How can I programmatically create an html version of the annotation
viewer? (http://www.anc.org/images/uima-annotation-viewer3.jpg)

Thanks for any pointer, Renaud

Re: create html annotation viewer from CAS

Posted by Renaud Richardet <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter, in the mean time, I found a way to re-use the code within UIMA.
Still, that would be great if you would point me to the code in TextMarker.
All the best, Renaud

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> do I understand you correctly: You want to create a HTML where the
> annotations of some types are highlighted with a background color?
>
> I think but don't know for sure that there is some code within UIMA that
> already does that.
>
> I personally use the modifier of the TextMarker system. That analysis engine
> creates an additional view with the text artifact and additional spans with
> the background color set to some predefined values. However, there is
> currently no release version of the TextMarker or documentation.
>
> If you are interested, I could point to the implementation and give you some
> hints how to get it up and running.
>
> Peter
>
> Am 27.11.2011 19:26, schrieb Renaud Richardet:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> How can I programmatically create an html version of the annotation
>> viewer? (http://www.anc.org/images/uima-annotation-viewer3.jpg)
>>
>> Thanks for any pointer, Renaud

> Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
> Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
> Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
> 97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
>     http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/

Renaud Richardet
Av. Echallens 125, CH-1004 Lausanne
+41 78 675 9501 www.renaudr.com

Re: create html annotation viewer from CAS

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
  Hi,