Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by WHIRLYCOTT <ph...@whirlycott.com> on 2005/02/01 13:10:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r149313 - in jakarta/commons/sandbox/javaflow/trunk/src: java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/ java/org/apache/commons/javaflow/bytecode/bcel/ test/org/apache/commons/javaflow/ test/org/apache/commons/javaflow/testcode/

Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Well, the point is that the file writing code is
> temporary anyway. I should go away in the near future.
> That's why fixing it is not that important.

Yes, I was going to ask about that one... can you let me in on your
plans for this?  I agree that it should go away, but I haven't spent any
time rethinking this.

> Btw: for some reason I've some problem applying
> your patches with eclipse :-/ ...most of the
> hunks are not being found.

How goofy.  The subclipse client isn't as painfree as the cvs one from
what I can tell.  The team synchronizing perspective occasionally
indicates to me that there differences between local and remote when
there are none.  I'm not sure what could cause this... will investigate.

phil.

[javaflow] patches

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
WHIRLYCOTT wrote:
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
>
>> Well, the point is that the file writing code is
>> temporary anyway. I should go away in the near future.
>> That's why fixing it is not that important.
>

> Yes, I was going to ask about that one... can you let me in on your
> plans for this?  I agree that it should go away, but I haven't spent any
> time rethinking this.

...not sure whether it's worth having it
configurable for debugging purposes.

WDYT?

>> Btw: for some reason I've some problem applying
>> your patches with eclipse :-/ ...most of the
>> hunks are not being found.
>

> How goofy.  The subclipse client isn't as painfree as the cvs one from
> what I can tell.  The team synchronizing perspective occasionally
> indicates to me that there differences between local and remote when
> there are none.  I'm not sure what could cause this... will investigate.

I am talking about the apply patch dialog that comes
with eclipse.

cheers
--
Torsten