Posted to users@flex.apache.org by quick6black <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 18:33:40 UTC

Load Native FB app from AIR mobile IOS

I am trying to bring up a native Facebook feed from an air mobile app with no
success. The code works fine on Android, but on IOS it opens the native app
but will not load the users page. I am using this as a URL request
fb://pages/{users ID}

tried an IOS 7 and IOS 8, phone and tablet with no success. Has anyone else
had a problem or been able to accomplish this?

thanks,

Aaron

Re: Load Native FB app from AIR mobile IOS

Posted by Neverbirth <ne...@gmail.com>.
According to this thread you are not using the correct url:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5707722/what-are-all-the-custom-url-schemes-supported-by-the-facebook-iphone-app