Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/03/07 20:17:58 UTC

search link added to default pub

let me know if you have a better idea for the search link. i put it
to the right of the breadcrumb path. if someone has better css foo,
it would be nice if it would be aligned to the right screen border
without taking up a line of its own.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: search link added to default pub

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> let me know if you have a better idea for the search link. i put it
> to the right of the breadcrumb path. if someone has better css foo,
> it would be nice if it would be aligned to the right screen border
> without taking up a line of its own.

I would suggest to replace the link by a text input field, which uses
the "contents" field as default.

Another possbile location would be below the left hand side navigation,
where
it wouldn't get into the way in case the bread crumb path becomes very long.

Also we can fix the excerpt path, such that the excerpts will be shown
correctly
(I can do this if you want ;-)

just being curious, but did you index the actual XHTML files
(content/authoring/**)?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner