Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/02 01:53:58 UTC

Re: Preview of BP-14 Volatile durability ledgers Journal no-sync

Can you organize the preview in multiple changes that would eventually be
sent out as prs? It would be easier to review.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
This is the first patch, this patch introduces changes to the wire protocol
and to ledger metadata stored on ZK
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/531

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <en...@diennea.com>.
[...]

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.