Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Hookom, Jacob" <Ja...@redline.mckhboc.com> on 2003/09/03 21:11:29 UTC

RE: Which is the best way to install an application with connecti on p ooling

I'm trying to accomplish a similar thing with an AS/400 db over JNDI.

I have my context setup in my meta-inf and from stack traces; I see that
DBCP is the one launching the error, so I know that the context binding is

The problem is that DBCP is throwing and exception that the driver specified
is null, I have the jar located in the webapp's lib, the shared/lib and the
server/lib... which lib directory should contain the driver so that the
context can see it?

Note:  I'm deploying via Ant by pointing at a war file in my project.

Many Thanks!

Jacob Hookom
McKesson Medical-Surgical