Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@apertura.co.nz> on 2016/04/13 10:14:00 UTC

Wiki SpamFilter

Hi,

It appears any edits I try to make to the JSPWiki wiki at present are
being rejected with a "Your edit has been rejected by our SpamFilter,
sorry." message (with advice to contact this list). 24 hours ago it was
fine, and I haven't made a heavy number of changes in the interim. Help?

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer, Owner