Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com> on 2000/10/24 20:49:03 UTC

cvsweb

Hi,

maybe I didn't search the archives properly but I couldn't find any mention
of this. I'd like to set up a web interface to CVS for other people in my
company, under mod_perl instead of as plain CGI. Has anyone here run
cvsweb.cgi (or another such script) under Apache::Registry or the such ?
Have there been any problems or does it just run perfectly well ?

-- robin b.
To err is human, to purr feline.

RE: cvsweb

Posted by John Kirkland <jk...@nowdocs.com>.
I am running cvsweb under Apache::Registry, and current versions of cvsweb
work fine.

There have been explicit code changes in cvsweb in the past year or so to
get it to work better under mod_perl.

Regards,
John