Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Mario Rasathurai <mr...@infogix.com> on 2015/07/02 00:16:02 UTC

ask questions

Installed hadoop  version: 2.5.2
Hive version: 1.0.1
I am new to Hadoop and hive.
My objective is to certify our local jave product that connect via  jdbc access to apache Hadoop (hive).
Can you help me understand how to navigate or set up hive so that it can interface with our local product.
Our local product has jdbs access to layout (database).

I am at the hive >
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any included attachments are from Infogix, Inc. ("Infogix") and are intended solely for use by the individual(s) to whom the message was addressed. The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe that you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly notify the sender by e-mail, delete the message from your computer, and do not copy or disclose the information to anyone else. If you properly received this e-mail as an addressee, please maintain its contents in confidence to protect confidentiality. Thank you.