Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sundeep Kapadia <sk...@wysdom.com> on 2000/10/04 23:15:56 UTC

Problem with links using Phone.com emulator

Hello all,

I'm having trouble with browsing my development site using my Phone.com
emulator.  I'm using one stylesheet to display all the contents for any WAP
media type and I can browse through my site with no difficulties using the
Nokia emulator but I can't seem to browse the same site using the Phone.com
browser.

After viewing the source code on both browsers, I found this difference:

Nokia Phone:

http://192.168.1.226:7001/ccn/LookSmart?catId=306&#x0A;
&#x0A;&#x09;&#x09;&#x09;"> News &amp; Weather </a>

UP Emulator 4.0:

http://192.168.1.226:7001/ccn/LookSmart?catId=30
8

                        ">
                                News

                        </a>

Although there's a lot of white space, the Nokia emulator can follow a link
just fine but the Phone.com Emulator doesn't.

What's the problem and what steps should I take to solve it?

Thanx

Sundeep Kapadia