Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Maatry Daniel Okouya <ok...@yahoo.fr> on 2013/11/27 02:30:05 UTC

dataset

Hi everyone,

I’m some how new to jena triple store system : TDB.  I was wondering, how one exactly create its different model and passe it to the dataset. Do you create your model with the normal ModelFactory, Onto…. etc… and then pass it to the dataset via addnamed… method () ?

Does every subsequent manipulation to the models created with their appropriate factory are visible when querying the dataset ?

Also, i do not really understand the principle of the transaction. Can someone explain a bit how it works. Indeed i read somewhere on the site that it was not necessary to work with. I’m not sure to understand when and when not to use it (read, write, commit, …)

Many thanks in advance for the help,

-M-