Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dev at weitling <de...@weitling.net> on 2007/05/22 10:19:27 UTC

Presumed bug in Dojo/Cocoon integration

Hi,

messing around with some presumed bugs in my application for the last
week I finally think the bug is in the Dojo/Ajax/(X)HTML integration in
Cocoon 2.1.10.
The problem: If I use Ajax in my Form and serialize it as html then on
action (pressing the "Add answer"- or trash-button) the table layout
becomes very ugly. If I serialize to xhtml it looks perfect but every
action performs a full page reload because Ajax doesn't work.

I would be glad if anyone could have a look on my app (you'll find it
along with the screenshots at www.weitling.net/Zip4Cocooners.zip)
and confirm this behaviour. Correcting the bug
in Dojo/Cocoon/whatever would be even greater :-)

Greetings,
Florian

Re: Presumed bug in Dojo/Cocoon integration

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Dev at weitling <dev1 <at> weitling.net> writes:

> apart from "Cocoon productivity" threads: Did anyone of you have time to
> prove the problem described in the former mail?

Hi Florian,

you might repost your mail on the dev list. Jeremy did the latest Dojo
integration (not that long ago, think it was 0.41). No idea if he follows the
users list.

Joerg

Re: Presumed bug in Dojo/Cocoon integration

Posted by Dev at weitling <de...@weitling.net>.
Hi,

apart from "Cocoon productivity" threads: Did anyone of you have time to
prove the problem described in the former mail?
I'd like to check it in a 2.1 and 2.2 checkout but I didn't get those
Cocoon versions to work either.

The next thing I'd like to try is exchanging the Dojo version provided
by Cocoon 2.1 by a newer one. But it looks like a cardiovascular
operation...

:-?
Florian