Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/09/21 21:42:09 UTC

Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4?

Hi:

When we will upgrade to Ant 1.5.4?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4. Done.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Andrew Savory dijo:
> You got lazy consensus :-)
> http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Yep.

Antonio Gallardo

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4. Done.

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> in spanish we said "El que calla, otorga",
> in slovak they said "Kto mlci, svedci"
> in english it can be translated as: "Who does not said nothing, he agree".

You got lazy consensus :-)

http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4. Done.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Hi:

I done the ANT upgrade + XERCES. I thought it is ok. Because nobody said
no before. I dont know how to express this in english, but :)

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Reinhard Poetz dijo:

It will be an honour to me, really :)

> But maybe it is not necessary ATM but if you have time just do it.
>
>>>From the Ant homepage:
> "This is a minor bugfix release that fixes a problem with the javah task
> on JDK 1.4.2 and a couple of bugs in the Visual Age for Java
> intergration tasks. If you don't use javah or VAJ, there is no reason to
> upgrade."

I asked because I felt it a little faster for J2SDK 1.4.2_01 (the version
I am currently using). I ask because I dont want to break the work of
other people.

I wait for a confirmation.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.