Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Blade Liu <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/01 04:36:41 UTC

Config file synchronization

Hi,

I have a simple question about config file. In a distributed log collection
environment, is it required for all hosts to use same config file?  If yes,
it indicates if one config file is changed and then all config files in
other hosts should be updated.

Or, config files are independent, and only the relevant part tied to the
agent name in the file matters.

Thank you very much for your clarification.

Best,
Blade

Re: Config file synchronization

Posted by Blade Liu <ha...@gmail.com>.